New traffic signal construction projects begun in 2021 will be completed in 2022. In addition, a temporary span wire signal project identified for 2021 has been phased out with plans for a full mast arm signalized intersection tentatively identified for construction in 2023 (County Line Rd & Clarkson St). Flashing Yellow Arrow (FYA) implementations continue to be deployed as conditions warrant.
Projects planned for 2022 include:
Modified Intersection Improvements:
- Peoria St & Liberty Blvd (Developer) – Intersection modifications underway with expected completion in Spring 2022.
- Peoria St & Belford Ave (Developer) – Construction in progress – a temporary traffic light was placed in late summer 2021 with completion expected in spring 2022.
- Broadway & Plaza Dr (rebuild) – Reconstruction of existing signalized intersection to include concrete rehabilitation with an expected start date of summer 2022.
- Meridian Blvd & Havana St (rebuild) – Reconstruction of the existing signalized intersection, including new alignment and concrete rehabilitation with an expected start date of summer 2022.
- Meridian Blvd & Maroon Cir (rebuild) – Reconstruction of the existing signalized intersection, including concrete rehabilitation with an expected start date of summer 2022.
New traffic lights:
- Jamaica St & Inverness Pkwy – (Developer) Construction underway with activation expected in Spring 2022.
- US 85 & Daniels Park Rd (CDOT signal) – Temporary span wire in design. Construction is expected to begin in the summer of 2022.
- County Line Rd & S. Clarkson St. – Eliminated temporary span wire design. The construction of the traffic lights is scheduled for 2023.
- Fairview Pkwy & Grace Blvd – Traffic Light Design. Construction is expected to begin in fall 2022.
Traffic lights completed:
- Improvements at the intersection of County Line Road and Quebec Street
- Waterton Rd & Rampart Rd (Developer)
Zeke Lynch, Danny Montoya and Ben Pierce